ICAEW's annual Charity Conference has been designed to prepare you with the knowledge and inspiration to succeed with vital accounting, governance and taxation updates affecting the charity sector and inspiring keynotes. All the sessions are recorded, so if you can’t join live, you can catch up afterwards.
- CPD updates: Vital technical updates on charity accounting, taxation and governance from expert speakers that are perfect to put towards your CPD declaration
- Charity Commission keynote: Charity Commission Chair Orlando Fraser will share his vision for the Commission and the sector it regulates and reflect on his first year as Chair
- Charity sector insights: Final findings and recommendations from the Law Family Commission on Civil Society’s research into how we can unleash the potential of civil society
- Sustainability: Charity sector leaders will join ICAEW’s Chief Executive, Michael Izza, on a panel to discuss the importance of sustainability action
- Diversity and Inclusion: ACEVO’s Joyce Materego and Jane Ide will share what they have learnt about successfully delivering real diversity in the charity sector
- Navigating insolvency: Hear a first-hand experience of how to navigate financial distress in charities and wind down a charity while protecting key services for beneficiaries
Members of the Charity Community can join the Conference for only £25+VAT. Please click here to join the community free of charge and enjoy exclusive rates and other benefits.
** Please note that you may need to wait 24 hours after subscribing before you can access the exclusive Community rate.**
Register now to join the two days of virtual sessions.