- Part Time
Treasurer and Trustee for the intensive care patient and relative support charity, ICUsteps.
About the Treasurer role:
The Treasurer oversees financial expenditure of the charity, ensuring it is in line with the charity’s objectives. Specific tasks include:
- To advise the committee on financial matters To control and account for the organisation's finances
- To issue receipts for all cash received and keep records of that paid out
- To be a counter signatory to any major banking transaction
- To oversee bookkeeping
- To prepare the Annual Accounts for the annual general meeting and to submit to the Charity Commission.
- To liaise with the appointed Auditor or Independent Examiner for the annual review of accounts To advise the Board of Trustees of its financial requirements for the year ahead
- To monitor and reconcile fundraising monies on the JustGiving website
- Liaise with the bank(s) as and when required
- To oversee the insurance renewal To authorise expenditure under £50 and to co-ordinate office holder authorisation of larger amounts.
Apply for Treasurer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly