The Feminist Library is looking for new people to join our Board of Trustees. If you are committed to intersectional feminism and non-hierarchical ways of working, and care about bringing diverse communities together through heritage we would love to hear from you, especially if you have experience in any of the following areas:
- Financial management and forecasting
- Community and young people engagement
- Organisational development
- Community and/or political organising
- Marketing and/or campaigning
- Collections Strategy
We are particularly keen to attract people who live locally to the Feminist Library, with sound knowledge of the Peckham community, but we are open to applications from all over the UK. For more information, please see the document attached.