Are you passionate about making a lasting difference with local communities, and amplifying important stories?
Skimstone Arts is an energetic, artists-led team committed to supporting diverse artists and those at risk of isolation to create work with, for, and about the world that matters to them. We are looking for new trustees to join our multi-arts charity to help steer us through an exciting period of growth as we seek to expand our work and reach more communities across the North East.
We seek people who are empathetic and supportive of Skimstone Arts ’aims, ethos and objectives, and who have some of the following attributes and experience:
- Empathy with our mission and vision, including an appreciation for multi-arts (music, performance, film, photography, visual art)
- A commitment to our public benefit purpose
- An ability to think strategically, focusing on major issues
- Experience of leadership
- Effective networking skills with established networks
- Effective communication and advocacy skills
- A readiness and ability to play a leading role in fundraising
- An ability to command respect amongst regional stakeholders and national decision makers in the public and private sectors.
We are particularly keen to hear from individuals with experience in:
- Business administration; including HR management, law, finance, governance and accountability;
- Fundraising and diversification of funds; research, evaluation and impact-reporting; coaching & mentoring
For more information and to download a recruitment pack visit www.skimstone.org.uk