With a landmark venue, and over 100 years of championing independent voices promoting equality, social justice, and a better life for all – we call that ETHICS – Conway Hall offers the perfect platform for those driven by the same passion for change.
We curate, support and facilitate people and ideas that Make Ethics Matter in the world, through a vibrant arts, events and learning programme, in person and online.
Whether you're an experienced Trustee or want to take your first steps, we want to hear from you.
As a Trustee you will:
- Guide and oversee our charity in line with Charity Commission regulations
- Directly support our organisation in its work to Make Ethics Matter in the world
- Develop new skills and network with senior professionals
- Receive induction and regular training
- Be reimbursed for reasonable expenses
- Have an affinity with the values, ethos and work of Conway Hall
- Bring professional skills and/or wider life experience
- Be available for at least one evening meeting per month
- These can be joined remotely but coming to Conway Hall is encouraged
Although this is not necessary for all potential Trustees, we would particularly like to hear from people with experience of:
- Making decisions at board level in a complex stakeholder environment
- Fundraising for charities and arts organisations
- Legal, Learning and Education
- Finance and Accounting
- Property / Estate Management
- Diversity / Access / Inclusion
For more information and details on how to apply please visit our website: conwayhall.org.uk/becomeatrustee