- Healthwatch Bucks Ltd
- Buckinghamshire (home -based)
- Board member posts are unpaid, but directors may claim out of pocket expenses.
- Closing date
- 16 Jun 2023
- Charity and not for profit, Community, Health and medical
- Salary band
- Part Time
- Where will they be working?
- From home
Healthwatch Bucks is seeking a new Treasurer to join our Board of non-executive directors.
The Board oversees and guides the work we do and makes sure that Healthwatch Bucks is well run, helps to set its strategic direction and ensures that our work benefits the whole community. Take a look at our Meet the team page to find out about existing Board members and the expertise they bring to Healthwatch Bucks.
What’s expected of Board members?
Our non-executive directors serve for a period of three years from appointment. They are eligible to be re-elected for two further terms of three years.
Board members are asked to commit up to 12 hours each month and will need to travel to different locations within the county to take part in our quarterly Board meetings. However, officers such as the Chair and Treasurer will often need to devote more time - potentially up to three days per month.
The Treasurer may need to spend different amounts of time on Board work at various points in the year, as their duties include:
- Monthly oversight of payroll and pension information
- Quarterly review of accounts and budgets
- Oversight of the annual accounts and returns for Board sign-off
- Chairing quarterly meetings of the Finance Committee
Board member positions are unpaid, but directors may claim out of pocket expenses.
How to apply
If you feel you have the knowledge, skills and experience that could help us make a positive difference to health and social care for the people of Buckinghamshire, we’d love to hear from you. The link to the recruitment packs is:
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert