- 1st West Leigh Scouts
- Havant, Hampshire
- Closing date
- 28 May 2023
- Charity and not for profit, Community, Board trustees
- Salary band
- Part Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
1st West Leigh Scouts are looking for a treasurer to join our Executive Committee. This is an important behind the scenes role which keeps the Group running smoothly. So you'll be making a real difference without the need to commit to attending weekly meetings. On average it should be just a couple of hours a month.
You need to be a team player, have good communication skills, be confident with IT and be available for a few meetings a year. You do not need to have any previous experience with Scouting as full training and support will be given. Upon taking the role, you will need to do some basic introductory courses to give you a better understanding of Scouts.
- Management of the bank accounts
- Tracking membership fees and chasing late payments
- Preparing the monthly and quarterly income and expenditure statements
- Payment of invoices and bills
- Claiming Gift Aid
- Attend committee meetings and AGM
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert