We are looking to recruit a trustee to help us administer our accounts, manage payments on a regular basis and help us with our financial planning.
- Do you have previous experience of managing finances? Are you able to plan ahead? Do you have a passion to help us grow the game of lacrosse?
If so, it would be great to have you join The Lacrosse Foundation team - bringing your skills & enthusiasm to help support our charity.
A bit more detail:
- You will process payments on behalf of TLF
- You will record and monitor amounts paid to suppliers
- You will ensure that bank transactions are reconciled on a regular basis
- You will have an opportunity to play a key part in shaping the financial planning for TLF
- You will be responsible for forward review of finances including recommendations for the trustees of amounts to be drawn down as required
- You will be responsible for preparation of the year end financial statements and liaison with our external accountants
- We anticipate that the role will require a commitment of between 1-2 hours per week, with flexibility for you to schedule this around your other activities.
- NB. This is currently a Trustee role, so you will also be required to attend each monthly Trustee Board meeting and you may be asked to join other meetings via Zoom with other trustees/volunteers).