Please download the Candidate Information Pack to learn more about Mind In Salford, view the full role description and for details of how to apply.
Mind in Salford is delighted to be inviting applications for a new Chair of the Board, as our current Chair prepares to step down after 9 years. This is an exciting time for Mind in Salford, as we prepare to launch a brand-new strategic plan that will focus on how we can have an even greater impact on the local community through our services and campaigns.
As our Chair, you will lead a dedicated Board of experienced and passionate people, shaping our vision in partnership with a talented Senior Leadership Team. We are looking for someone who is not only committed to volunteering their time and expertise to support our work, but that believes in our mission and shares our values.
- Provide strategic leadership to the Board of Trustees and its sub-committees.
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and senior leaders to ensure the effective implementation of MiS' strategy and the realisation of the charity’s objectives.
- Chair meetings confidently, ensuring productive discussions and effective decision-making.
- Offer oversight in financial management, organisational risk, and people and culture.
- Lead with inclusive values, ensuring a high-performing Trustee Board and Senior Leadership Team.