Bristol Inclusive Climbing is a charity led by volunteers that provides young people of all abilities and backgrounds the chance to participate in regular 1-1 rock climbing sessions.
We're looking for a Trustee Treasurer who will play a pivotal role in maturing our financial health and ensuring that we can continue to serve our community long into the future.
- Supervise the financial affairs of the organisation, making certain they are legal and within recognised accounting practice.
- Ensure that the charity has robust and effective financial controls in place.
- Ensure that proper bookkeeping records are maintained with effective financial procedures in place.
- Monitor and provide reports on the financial wellbeing of the organisation.
- Oversee the creation of necessary financial reports/returns, accounts and audits.
- Offer ad hoc support when required to the Operations team to review funding bids, business plans, financial targets, salaries and recruitment strategies.
- Ensure that the charity maintains proper accounts.
- Review the financial performance of the charity.
- Previous experience in a finance role.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and financial management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An interest in climbing (not essential)