We are looking for a new Treasurer to join our dedicated team of Trustees.
The requirements to become Treasurer are:
- Be able to attend 4 Trustee Board meetings a year (online and face to face)
- An accounting qualification or a background in finance
- Availability to supervise the external booking keeping service
- Oversite and ultimate responsibility for year-end annual accounts
- Have knowledge of Zoom and Microsoft teams for online meetings.
- Be able to respond quickly to emails
- Have enthusiasm, initiative and passion for improving families lives
- Be able to lead and support